- A simplified installation through a disk image enables the installation of the operating system and application in one work step
- The image can be installed on a bare metal or virtual machine of your choice. With a low resource occupation. the Ayrix uses less than 1Gbyte ram and less of 20Gbyte disk space.
- Simple configuration through an intuitive menu overview, while extensive functions are available behind it. The system allows that end users can manage and carry out configuration adjustments themselves.
- Ayrix contains a fully automated upgrading service. That limits your maintenance care extremely. The advantage of Ayrix over its competitors is that the user management and telephone configuration are independent from each other.
- The Ayrix is highly configurable by its build-in web access, configurable for administrator and users, offering to do phone configuration by themselves.
- Security based Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) system as well certificated encryption for web access and phone calls, prevents unwanted access.
- Security by IP black- and white-listing, Geo-Location and Number identification.
Powered by BetterDocs